Jesus on the shelf
We are just a few days into December and the “don’t “X” Christ out of Christmas” has already begun. So have the dreaded elf on the shelf photos. As you know at Leadershop Ministries we want to help you integrate your faith into every aspect of family life. We believe this leads people to thrive in their daily life and business. For the next couple weeks I hope to have some fun posting photos of Jesus in places we should find him. I hope this inspires some thought provoking questions on your part. Here are some starters.
• Is Jesus just an elf on the shelf?
• What area of your life would you be surprised to find Jesus?
• What area of life would seem too private for Jesus?
• If Jesus was in charge of a very intimate part of your life, how might he change things?
• If Jesus himself handed you a paycheck would you keep spending it the same way?
• What area of your life is too public to make Jesus known?
As you view these posts you may find the Holy Spirit directing you to make changes in your life. You can trust that He has your best interest at heart. He wants the best for his children. Be strong and courageous as you work through whatever this stirs up.
Dr. Todd Davis is a Biblical Counselor, Marriage and Family Therapist, and a Licensed Drug and Alcohol Counselor. He is available for public speaking, small group training, and consultation. Leadershop Ministries helps people and groups thrive in the midst of daily life and business. Todd and his family make their home in Knoxville, Tn. He can be reached at DrToddDavis@LeadershopMinistries.com